skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Coles Photos
Sunday, March 7, 2010
Asian Cultural Festival
Today I explored some and went to the Asian Cultural Festival
3 comments:
Unknown
March 8, 2010 at 6:27 AM
Try any interesting foods?
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Sarah
March 8, 2010 at 1:34 PM
No, I was broke
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Unknown
March 14, 2010 at 4:57 PM
I enjoy your pictures!
EC
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Sarah
View my complete profile
Followers
Labels
Birmingham
(7)
California
(5)
Ft Lauderdale
(1)
Key West
(1)
Miami
(17)
Montgomery
(1)
Nashville
(1)
New Orleans
(1)
Blog Archive
►
2011
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2010
(20)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(2)
▼
March
(5)
The Barnacle
Matheson Hammock
Asian Cultural Festival
Carnival on Miracle Mile
Don't Snow on my Parade
►
February
(1)
►
2009
(13)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(9)
Try any interesting foods?
ReplyDeleteNo, I was broke
ReplyDeleteI enjoy your pictures!
ReplyDeleteEC